Sunday 1 March 2009

AQC is over for another year

For all you lovely ladies, (and not forgetting Peter), who attended my workshop,

Thank you for a great weekend!

It was a pleasure to share stencilling with you, and I'm impressed with how well you all did....I'm always amazed that the same stencil can look so different, and seeing this process grow over a day class is just great.

- everyone focused and finished their panels with a gusto.

Thank you all for making it so enjoyable to teach stencilling this year, and please keep me posted with your progress!

I'm back home, I have a carload to unpack and my feet are aching!...but I just had to quickly blog and thank all the students - I had a great time and as every tutor knows - it all comes down to who's in the class.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, looks like a fabulous quilt show. It is fun to see ladies learn new things. I am sure they enjoyed their class with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Esther,

    Lovely to meet you at AQC. I'm in the process of writing a story from there, and have put a few pics on my blog. Also designing a business card for myself, modelled on yours, so thanks for that.

    You are also in my story on the Melb Quilt Show last year, which has just been published in British Patchwork & Quilting.

    Keep up the good work. I love your quilts.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...