Tuesday 24 March 2009

Esther's Easter Block


Easter is nearly upon us, and every year I love to come up with a new table design, and usually end up sewing a few things too. This year, I designed a block that would be suitable for several designs and the only problem now is….I don’t know which one to make!

So I’ve decided to share this original block and invite all you talented quilters out there to let your imagination run wild….what will you make with this design? A table runner? A 3D egg? A felted egg gift bag? I’m still undecided myself...what I do know is that it lends itself to appliqué, stenciling, embroidery…..it’s all open to interpretation. So why not get sewing for Easter right now?

After Easter I will post all images of created pieces on this blog as an ‘ Easter Parade’ of creativity, so don't be shy, share your talent!

JOIN IN: download my free Easter Block via Scribd.com

SHARE YOUR WORK: forward images of finished pics to my email and I will post them here after Easter, in a ‘Parade’ of talent.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you sooooooo much Esther! It is beautiful! I admire your talent and love how you share it. Have a great week!

    Mary Jo in Iowa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful block, thank you! Great idea, can't wait to start. I don't know what to make first, will keep you posted. Candice

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOOD FOR YOU I LOVE YOUR FREE THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty, your designs are wonderful. You are so talented. Now to get busy on a project with this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. its very pretty i think i might paint it on a wooden cheese board

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Esther this will make a beautiful stitchery for a baby's first Easter. Cookie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...