Monday 28 September 2009

Another week, another quilt (hopefully)


I'm hopeful. I have the Quilts That Must Be Finished draped over the ledge awaiting action. There's 4 there on the ready right now - so I have no excuses.

Those shirts you see on the side - they are what I should be doing with my time ( some ironing!). Unfortunately, I am not a shining example of applied house husbandry!

Although I have plenty to do, I have to admit that I am feeling totally uninspired today! So far I have been meandering and doing everything and anything except what I planned on doing...so...I am going to just sit down and do it. Get through the boring bits so I can move on. Soonish. Probably.

4 comments:

  1. That is why I am on here commenting...I too meander around doing everything else than what I should be doing. I too get so uninspired at times it scares me into thinking if I dont get inspired I may never ever again be inspired...so I make myself be inspired. I couldnt stand a life of not creating. I hope your mojo returns real soon. I love your creations! hugs Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully when you are procrastinating other stuff gets done that needs doing... that's when I get my housework done - when I'm putting off tackling a tricky bit of sewing, or tedious. Today I have to do non-quilty sewing (hemming pants). Looks like some floors might get cleaned... LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the problem of not getting nearly as much done as I used to when I was much younger. The last few years time seems to fly by and I don't do even half of what I used to do in a day. Consequently, I seem to have given up most cooking, cleaning and mundane activities like that to spend my time on my quilting and the computer which I enjoy so much. I feel a little guilty about that at times but then I think I should do all those things I love while I am still able! I think everyone has days of feeling disconnected, and they usually don't hang around very long. You do such beautiful work!!! Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fabulous quilts you've got. I find it's fatal to stop before I've finished something...if I put it down it usually goes unfinished...so although a slog, I make myself push on until done.

    Yours look so beautiful that you should press on and finish them...NOW.....ok? x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...