Wednesday 23 September 2009

Busy

I'm flat out at the moment. Finishing off some designs. I have a few that I just had to pull out and complete as they are great 'stash users' and anything to lighten my shelves is getting a high priority mark.

My quilt to do list has also just increased with a wedding quilt added (family friend) so I will be starting a 'new thing' however that will be my exception this month. I will post details as they take shape.

My DD's have started collecting the 'nests' of journals and sketchbooks that I leave around the house (OK, guilty) and depositing them in my sewing room at the end of each day, so there is no chance of me lapsing into my former bad habits. There simply aren't enough surfaces in the house.
I will yet be a well organised, efficient quilter with finished quilts to show for my labors...rather than a keeper of bundles of projects on the go...

3 comments:

  1. Esther, I completely understand how hard it is get things finished. I have enjoyed reading your blog and look forward to following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to try to get into new, good habits. Not starting new quilting projects, however, is extremely hard! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Esther, I know what you're saying with not enough surfaces in the house. Mine is the same. Good luck with finishing projects and not starting new ones. If you can you're a better 'man'(woman) than I am.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...