Monday 5 October 2009

Where do the years go?


I'm always saying on this blog that the months seem to flit by...and before you know it, another year has passed. Well it happened again - this past weekend was my DD's birthday.


Still, as everything seems to be moving so fast, it's nice to stop and admire a cake, almost too beautiful to eat...almost... and think about how quickly the rest of the year is going to pass. In my family, we have now entered the birthday 'season' where it's going to be very busy until the end of Feb 2010.

This means I am going to have to really keep to my schedule.




Wish me luck

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, you CAN'T just post that beauty without a recipe or referral, lol.

    Thanks for your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good enought to eat...
    and eat...did you make it ...I am guessing yes, you clever lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like you we are entering the birthday season that finishes in Feb 2010 with MIL 80th birthday and to add to the enyoment we have a son getting married as well. We both really need to stay on top of things for the next few months.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that looks yummy!! I just today finished appliqueing Cherry Basket - your blocks are just beautiful. This one took me a while to do but it is very pretty! Thanks so much for the patterns - am anxious to get it all together. Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so pleased I can only dream about the beautiful cake.
    Did you make it Esther?

    ReplyDelete
  6. O jammie that looks mouthwatering attractive. Like QuiltingFitzy mentioned: Is there any recipe or referral available :-) I think my daughter Victoria would love this for her 21th birthday. The quilt for this event is in te making.
    By the way...I love your work (and your blog) Your so inspiring. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...