Thursday 12 November 2009

Love Birds




There have been many times when I’ve seen something flit by, or seen something magical out in the garden and wished that I could have captured the moment to remind myself of it’s beauty later.



Almost always, these moments pass so quickly that I just don’t get a chance to do anything other than enjoy them. So I was really thrilled to catch these love birds on the roof frolicking about yesterday.


I didn’t actually manage to get a photo of them ‘kissing’ however they were rubbing beaks and heads and it was very cute. It reminds me of my first RD block, Love Birds – so to see a pair come to life was just wonderful.



Ok, now it's time to get back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...