Tuesday 17 November 2009

Mess means Progress!


Don't put your reds away just yet!

I know, the 15th has come and gone... but you'll just have to believe me when I say, I'm working on it.

Many of you are working towards finishing Red Delicious and I am, amongst other things, working on the next BOM... however, as I've said before, Red Delicious is not yet finished.


The Red Delicious work so many of you have created has inspired me to create a few more pieces to compliment the wall hanging. I know we all still have plenty of red in our stash (although I have seen some amazing RD's made in other colours too!) and so here is a sneak peak at what is coming.

It's a table runner. Of course! what better way to show off your wall hanging???

4 comments:

  1. A table runner is a great idea! Can't wait to see it - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Esther! I can't wait to see the finished table runner. And, the quilting on your RD is amazing. You have great reds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Esther,

    A beautiful table runner, what a treat!! You are so sweet, thank you, my Batiks are standing by!!

    Big hug from Anita (the Netherlands).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that looks very tempting, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...