Tuesday 10 November 2009

Thank You Mornington Peninsula Patchworkers!


Yesterday I was honoured to be a guest speaker at Mornington Peninsula Patchworkers. I had a wonderful time sharing and discussing my quilts with the ladies there.
Unfortunately, I forgot to take a single photo while I was there, however I have taken a snap shot of this beautiful pot of double reds, that I just love, which was so generously given to me by the ladies. As you probably all know, I simply love flowers, but potted flowers are best as I don’t have to watch them die! I’ve given them a good soaking to help them out today; it’s very sunny in my part of the world - 34c!

I’m not good in the heat and with a list of quilting things to do, I’m going to have to do my quilting very early in the morning (it’s just too hot to sew during the day), to stay on track.

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful pot of flowers. Have never seen that colour in a daisy before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love the flowers! Congrats on your speech. I just know that you did a wonderful job.

    Cheers,
    Bobbie
    www.bobbieashley.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Esther for a fantastic day at MPP. Your talk was truly inspirational and your work incredible. I am making your Red Delicious BOM,though not even close to fininshed I am loving it. (in rasberry n cream) Thanks again for your generosity it was great to meet you and see your quilts.I look forward to doing your workshop in the future. Kind Regards Chris B.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...