Monday, 17 May 2010

Show & Tell, block 2

This has made my morning....Danni from Germany has emailed me these pics of her block 2. It's going to be striking!


  1. Wow, that was FAST! Danni's quilt is going to be lovely, thanks Esther for another beautiful pattern!

  2. YOu are soooo right, I love those blocks...

  3. hello everbody
    thank you Esther for showing my blocks. The pattern is sooo beautiful i love it. (ähm my english is not so good) two blocks then i finish part two.

  4. Hello everybody,

    tank You Esther for showing my blocks. It is a beautiful pattern i love it (ähm my english is bad so i hope you understand me :-)) two block must i sewing and than i´m finish with part one and two.
    Danni from Germany

  5. Hi Esther,

    Danni's quilt is going to be gorgeous

    Hugs, Sharon


Thanks for taking the time to comment, I love hearing what you think.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...