Tuesday 26 October 2010

A Wish on Tuesday

For some time now, it has been my quilting dream
to own a GO!Fabric Cutter
I won't even go on about all the wonderful things I could do with this machine because it would be a verrrrry loooong poooost. Suffice to say, I really want one and have done for years.
Why am I telling you this? Because the lovely blogger Irish Muses at http://www.thedote.blogspot.com/ is GIVING ONE AWAY!!

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT???

Head over to her great blog and enter this comp yourself.

5 comments:

  1. I so want one. Can you buy them in Australia? None in New Zealand, only chance is to win one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very expensive to try and source here Deb. We will both have to hope we WIN one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck...I wish you all the luck in the word. I can see how much you want it.
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck...I wish you all the luck in the word. I can see how much you want it.
    Micki

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...