Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Oh my goodness, I’ve got a lovely cushion
Ok Ok, obviously that’s just a bit of fun, but I do encourage you to launch into the upcoming block with abandon and see what happens. The worst case scenario is that you end up with a lovely cushion (Block 1)!
Now I know the upcoming block looks intense, but I assure you that it’s not intense and is completely do-able.
My sample quilter (only 2 years quilting part time around a job) gasped when she faced this block…but dove in and did brilliantly and quickly too – well before the month was up. She surprised herself and really it’s not that hard. Not at all.
In 5 month’s time we’ll be telling everyone, oh my goodness I’ve got a lovely quilt.
Posted by Esther Aliu
- ► 2013 (91)
- ► 2012 (106)
- Super Strip Workshop
- 23 x Red Delicious Quilts Exhibit in SA
- Japan: Every Quilter Can Do This
- Floriani Applique Technique
- Hearts Desire Block 3: Love Entwined
- Hearts Desire Block 2: Sing Me A Song
- Hearts Desire Blocks 2 & 3 are launched
- Block 1 is now finished
- Grateful Sunday
- Dream Fountain & Red Delicious Juried In
- Oh my goodness, I’ve got a lovely cushion
- Sneaky Peek
- Limitations unlimited
- How to unravel
- Another Crochet Garden
- ▼ March (15)
- ► 2010 (100)
- ► 2009 (110)
- ► 2008 (117)