Wednesday 3 August 2011

WOW: Crochet Hex Scarf


I’ve been taking it easy this week…. Domestic Machine Quilting can really take it out of you!
I was really encouraged to read so many positive comments and emails about Hearts Desire: thank you to each of you who stopped to leave a comment. It's so nice to know that someone is watching / listening to my little blog. I was going to post more pictures from the show, but when I was there on Saturday I spent all my time just enjoying the show and all the quilts....and it completely slipped my mind. Apologies!


So, wednesday rolls around again...and I have been working on a relaxing wind down WIP: this is a Crochet Hex Scarf I am making up. I think it will be ready after a few more evening stitch sessions, so I will share it when finished along with the crochet pattern. It’s a lot of fun to make and really easy too. It’s a pattern that is appearing in a lot of my crochet work lately…it’s addictive.

What have you been up to?



6 comments:

  1. That looks extremely complicated. I will be watching to see what it is like when you have finished it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Καλή μου φίλη το μπλοκ σου είναι πολύ όμορφο!
    και η δουλειά σου ΚΑΤΑΠΛΗΚΤΙΚΗ!!!!!
    Πολλά φιλιά απο την όμορφη Ελλάδα!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Domestic Machine Quilting can really take it out of you!" she says.

    What an understatement! I did straight line quilting on a small quilt and needed a rest by the end of it - I can't imagine doing the really fancy looking stuff like on Heart's Desire!

    My hat's off to you! Or would be, if I was wearing a hat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your hexie crochet scarf, I thought they were biscuits when I saw them in my blogger dashboard, I headed straight over for the rescipe LOL!
    I'm also on a quilting break, but making EPP hexies, they are very addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your scarf is looking really nice and comfy. Will be great for the upcoming cold season. Nice to have a more relaxing week too I bet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe that I didn't link up! LOL-I even had your button on my blog, but I guess I forgot to link it up. I was up too early, apparently. Your work looks beautiful as usual! Thanks for doing this link up each week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...