Wednesday 31 August 2011

WOW: the dreaded FLU

WOW = WIPs On Wednesdays



This year is shaping out to be busier than I thought; full days working at my 'hobby' and there's still so much to do and get done.

There are so many exciting things to get started on, that the last thing I wanted to WOW was this: this week I am recovering from the dreaded FLU. Lots of raw honey from the comb, lemon, tea and rest.

My Peaceful Pathways Stencil Tutorial will be up in the next day or so. I have snapped it, but it's sitting to the side for today.

I had my inexperienced DD cut the stencils (to demonstrate that really, anyone can try this method) and all 12 are now almost done. I am still going to stitch in the set frame.

Last night I managed to neaten her amateur lines (as her cutting wasn't as precise as I am used to...) but I had to go to bed after doing just this single one...


Always Perseveres? Well ....tries to anyhow...


9 comments:

  1. Oh dear, Esther, I hope your get-up-and-go returns before too long. Sorry you've had the dreaded flu :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon. That honey looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Esther, sorry to hear you've been unwell. Its so annoying we just don't have the time to be sick - too many quilts to work on. Hope you are feeling better soon. Chrisb xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you get to feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feel better soon, Esther!

    I'm looking forward to your stencil tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear you are struggling with 'flu, Esther.

    Hope you feel better soon and can get back to your beautiful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you feel better soon. Lot's of rest is the best cure for the flu.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you get better soon. I had pneumoniae about 8 week ago and I have been back to the docters 4 time because I have a cough that I can not get rid of. so yesterday the doctor did some test finely I hope they bet to the bottom of it because I am so sick of it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you knock your flu quickly Esther. Have you ever tried Olive Leaf Extract? It's brilliant when you're a bit rundown. Brilliant all the time just to keep you well too.
    As always, everyone's blogs are great to look at, but trying to comment on every one is often more time than I have, so please, accept my praise and thanks here!
    Shaaryn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...