Wednesday 17 August 2011

WOW: Hex Again !

WOW = WIPs On Wednesdays

This week I am still stitching my crochet hex scarf together. This scarf has already taken me longer than my entire shawl took to knit. I keep putting it down…and finding it again a few days later. So, whilst I still have cool evenings to wear it, I might actually try to finish it this week…you know, eventually…
Right now it’s looking like this-

it’s at that tedious joining together stage. I have gone for joining on the front side as I liked the texture of having the hex’s joined this way…then I changed my mind and considered Y stitching them seamlessly….but returned here. Now I am sticking to it.



5 comments:

  1. Hi Esther, Looks great,I love your wool. I must get back to you on where you buy. I think its here on your blog somewhere. Happy stitching. Chrisb xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty.. I know my knitting is slow going but nice to have several projects on the go. Helps us to keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those hexes are amazing. Someday i might be able to do them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ester, your hexies are coming along great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing hexes. I crochet but nothing this advance. I like the yarn very pretty. Hope, you posted it when it's finish.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...