Wednesday 7 December 2011

WOW: Making Room


WOW = WIPs On Wednesdays

Today I am making room for Christmas. I still have our Christmas Table Cloth to make…so to create that I will need desk space. It's so disheartening to have to stop work...to make room. It signals that a major clear out is due. Or overdue.
This is what my table looks like most of the time. By lunchtime I expect to have it spic and span. *Wish me luck*

For those of you making Red December, this is the fabric I recommend. It's Robert Kaufman and the range is 'Marbleous'. Red is difficult to photograph but I hope this pic gives you a good idea of the print. The intensity is consistent whilst still having enough change through it to look lively. Just what you want from red fabric!

For my borders in the Red December pics in the post below, I used a local Quilter's Muslin from Emma Louise (Victorian Textiles) from her range called Holiday Red. Also excellent.


3 comments:

  1. I wish you luck to make your table spick and span. ;)
    Have a nice day, Ria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to join you today by posting my WIP. Enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have been busy! Have fun with your Christmas Table Cloth and cleaning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...