Wednesday 29 February 2012

WOW: Ready for Forget Me Not??

WOW = WIPs On Wednesday


A whole week since my last post? It's flown by! Just as I was getting into the swing of this whole new mystery, I stopped for a few days to celebrate my DHs birthday. Of course, I am not complaining, I needed a break from my ooohing and aahhing over my selection of fabrics. Beige is the most versatile, but I love the red too, and the yellow just has a certain charm about it. We've already discussed this, I know...

This morning I have been going through my stash (above) and looking at prints (colours actually) to fussy cut to get colour grading in my applique. I was thinking that there is a lot of scope for colouring in certain applique parts in this mystery and I am very excited about it. I am so looking forward to sharing the pattern with you.

But enough about that, it is after all, a mystery. And all mysteries must start at the beginning.
And you will know what the beginning is just as soon as I have had my morning coffee and typed it up.

So I will also post a little later.

Anyone who has been thinking about joining in on this mystery, the time to join the Yahoo Group is now. This mystery will run for 12 months and there will be no repeats or catch ups.

Ready???




4 comments:

  1. How exciting this is! I will have to stay up until you reveal the Mystery, otherwise I won't be able to sleep!

    Thanks for doing this for us, Esther. You are so generous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ready !! It is very exciting Esther -- thank you from America too! Can't wait.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just LOVE those fabrics in the photo. I've got COLOR fever right now anyway since it keeps snowing and then melting (just to trick us), then snowing again. Will be watching for your post very closely. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. You keep on tempting us with snippets of information, photos of deliciously colored fabric, wonderful titles of a quilt that we cannot even begin to imagine!!! It is the greatest mystery in all of the known quilting world! All I can say is LET THE FUN BEGIN and the mystery be solved!!!!!!!!!!! Many thanks for your generosity Esther

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...