Wednesday 14 March 2012

WOW: Sneaky Peek...what is it???


WOW = WIPs On Wednesdays


Well, a funny thing happened to me this morning.


I sat down to work on my WIP and I was so absorbed in my work that when my DD just walked in the door a few minutes ago, she couldn't believe I hadn't moved! 5 hours. That's what happened!

Too busy WIPPing to post about the WIP!

Completely lost in my work. Oh, the satisfaction! So, what's got my undivided attention this morning?? Only Part 2 of Forget Me Not, so here's a sneaky peek. You're all ready for Part 2 aren't you? It's launched tomorrow.

What do you think it is?
Any guesses what the first applique block might be??



7 comments:

  1. I love those colors. I am going to say morning glories. Can,t wait for Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intriguing! Is it Violets?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Esther,

    You sound so completely absorbed! That is really gorgeous. Okay, how about hydrangeas?

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Audrey II? Seriously, I'll go with an ipomoea of some sort. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoi Esther,

    I think "Forgot me not" is a wonderful project and if I can find the time, I'm going to make it.

    Greetings Ria.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Violets or pansies?

    Very exciting to see a sneak preview!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was going to say Morning Glories, but couldn't figure out why a purple vine. The leaves are spectacular!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...