Wednesday 25 April 2012

WOW: Winter Cooking

WOW = WIPS On Wednesdays


Winter has really arrived down my way: the heating is on, it's raining outside and it's time for some serious slow cooking. I love cooking in my crock pot, I think slow cooking is a quilter's best friend. It means I can mix everything together, forget about it for 8 hours and then return after a days quilting to serve dinner.


This morning I have prepared my ingredients, mixed it all together and now I've got a day of sewing to look forward to. I feel productive already...and it's not even 9am!


How's Your Wednesday?
Hopefully this week I will be able to leave a comment when I stop by your blog, I've been having ongoing troubles with commenting on other blogs for a while now, this problem comes and goes. I just want you to know I visit each and every WOW, it's my wednesday / thursday ritual!




6 comments:

  1. Oh my I bet that was tasty. Sre looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And what is it you have in the crock pot. I love to use mine also. JeanneZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Esther I don't know what I am doing wrong, but I just get a message that me picture cannot be uploaded, I can't seem to go back and do anything about it either, the link works but it's the frog again sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ester, I'd love to know what's in your corck pot - it looks delicious. I use mine often too...in fact, it's in use today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your win!!!!! :)

    Perfect weather for crock pot meals here at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks yummy. I love using my crock pot too. I made pea soup yesterday because it was so cold here for April.
    Also Esther Congratulations on your award at Paducha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...