Friday, June 29, 2012

Greetings From Budapest!

These costume dolls made me pull out my camera.

I always say, experience is more important than photographs...
and then something charming like this catches my eye!


I don't even need to explain what I'm doing here!
Beautiful embroidered linens and laces...

a tour bus completely to ourselves!!


I really enjoyed exploring the city and taking it in, all at a relaxed pace

so many beautiful bulidings, so much grand architecture
so many details that caught my eye


I soaked it all in...but there were still some buildings that had to be snapped.
I want to look them over again and again, later at home.




And for dinner? Gulash of course!

6 comments:

ANudge said...

My mother-in-law was a fabulous Hungarian cook. Oh how I miss her. She taught me to make cabbaga rolls, poppy seed rolls, haluska, gulash, potatoe pancakes, and chicken paprikas. Every time I make one of them I think of her - actually any time I sit across from my DH, I remember her.

Queenie Believe said...

Wonderful photos, you are definitely having an awesome holiday!! Love seeing all the photos... the dolls are sooo cute!
Have a great day.
Always, Queenie

Varga Györgyi said...

This is my capital. I'm so glad, that you like it :o)Have a nice holiday in Hungary. Hugs Györgyi

Hannele said...

You are not so far from finland being in Hungary :) And did you know that Hungarian and Finnish peope are related long ago in history?

Bunny said...

Looks like you are having a wonderful time. Enjoy every minute.
Hugs Bunny

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

What a wonderful trip. Think I'll be putting Budapest on my list of places to visit. I'm sure hubby will agree. Enjoy! Best wishes, Tammy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Loading...

Followers