Saturday, 14 July 2012

FMN Part 6 is launched

Forget Me Not Part 6 is launched
this month you have the option of

Morning Glory
Sweet Pea

Which will you choose??
stay tuned tomorow for detail block pics

Part 6
of my free 2012 Mystery BOM Forget Me Not
You can download this month's block via my website or my Yahoo Bom Group 


  1. Both of these are glorious! Decisions, decisions. I'm having a tough time getting the block six to download. It may be me/my connection, but I tried downloading other things successfully, so I'm not sure. I'll try back later this afternoon. Thank you for providing such beautiful designs for us! :)

  2. Another beautiful set of blocks. Thank you Esther!

  3. Esther, Every month is beautiful and I can't wait to get started. I too am having problems downloading this block. I thought maybe I was the only one. Take care and God bless, Cory


Thanks for taking the time to comment, I love hearing what you think.