Wednesday 11 July 2012

WOW: Travel WIP 6

WOW = WIPs On Wednesdays

Yes, I'm back; just. Jetlagged and still expecting meals delivered to my room...


For me, today still feels like a travel WIP because I haven't even stepped into my sewing studio yet. I'm doing the washing, opening mail and today I hope to download all my photos and check my emails.

I could really do with a few hours sewing, I missed those creative hours spent in my studio. It feels like something's been missing. And I have so many sketches and pictures of things here and there which caught my eye that I know I've got lots and lots to do and create...more WIPs on the way.


This is an image taken inside a hotel elevator, the scrollwork reminded me so much of my own work that I had to have a snap of it!


And this is an all too common pose of mine, looking at details. Here I'm outside the opera house in Vienna looking at some more scrollwork. What can I say? I love details!



3 comments:

  1. There's nothing like laundry and a full email inbox to snap one back to the reality of everyday life. Yes, a couple of hours in the studio is a much needed vacation transition :o) Enjoy!
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Second photo made me laugh as Rod is all ways saying to me Don't Look Up as I keep doing the same even when I'm walking and I trip up?????? Glad to have you home again safe and sound. Cheers Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to have you home, I am sure you had an amazing time. I love to look at all the details wherever I go. I guess we can see quilts everywhere.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...