Wednesday 30 January 2013

WOW: Oh, Not Much...

WOW = WIPs On Wednesdays


I'm not much of a WOW host, am I?

I spend all my time tidying up, cleaning out and generally in a bit of a state. I should be showing all my WIPs to the wider world, one UFO at at time, I mean, it's only right and it's why I started WOW in the first place.

But I think I can be forgiven today, as I happen to be working on the next Mystery BOM. Yes, another one!

I shouldn't. My 'mystery' this year should be to unearth all my WIPs and get them done.

It's only right. And it's been so long since I started them that they probably would all my mysteries to me. But I can't help creating new things, so here I go again.


Add Your Own WOW!

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh, a little sneak preview of the new mystery. Exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the looks of this new one!! I am nearly caught up with the forget me nots I have all the applique pieces ready to pin and sew but waiting for a light box to arrive. Really enjoy your work! Thank you so much for your efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ARE our WOW ;)
    I am loving what I see and I even tried to enlarge it and could not get it big enough LOL. You make our Years of mystery quilts very exciting years. Hugs and Thanks for sharing your talent with us.
    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thant looks really interesting! lots of lovely applique?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The WIPs will always be waiting there for you - no hurry :o) Mine are all waiting for me too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And that peek of what you're working on is super intriguing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...