Tuesday 5 March 2013

WOW: Easter 2013 Project Started

WOW = WIPs On Wednesdays
I'm posting my WOW a little early this week
because I'm going to be offline tomorrow for most of the day.
Luckily, this week I have got back into gear and taken charge of my TO DO LIST which has been looming ever large since Christmas. I finally found and sketched out my

  Easter 2013 Project: 'Easter Blessings'  


It's a little applique block that I'm going to make into a miniature wall quilt to grace a small space of wall above our dining table for Easter. Of course, I quite like the idea of turning it into a cushion too...or maybe even a quick table runner. Or maybe all three! It depends on my final choice of fabric and if there's enough to stretch - today I'm thinking of applique in wool and I have a small wool stash that could work. Of course, it could also make a lovely red work. But I will have to narrow down my ideas and just get one finished by tomorrow. I don't remember if there were enough brights in the stash so I'll have a better look and get on with finishing this newly designed WIP pronto!

Of course, like so many of my patterns there are birds included and this design features a couple, the female bird is the chirping one!

What's your WOW?




This mini pattern was released for free to my online BOM Quilt Group back in 2013. It is no longer available for free. You can purchase it for $2.00 USD as an instant PDF download.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...