Monday 15 July 2013

Love Entwined Part 2 is launched

It's already a whole month since this BOM started! 

I feel like I only launched Part 1 minutes ago; the excitement around this quilt means we are seeing a lot of Works in Progress over in the Group and that is always a great part of sharing a BOM with a community of quilters: sharing what we do and seeing what everyone is up to.


Now, if Part 1 was a tentative step towards the beginning of a historic heirloom, then Part 2 is an excited leap into the pattern. All of a sudden the centre square takes shape as we create the template which will guide us for the applique ahead.

Can't wait to see what you do this month...

‘Love Entwined 1790 Marriage Coverlet’ is a Free 18 Month Historic BOM

Each ‘block’ of the month is released monthly, on the 15thof each month. All ‘blocks’ are available for free during the month of their release. Any missed ‘blocks’ may be purchased.
 
All ‘blocks’ are available for download via my Yahoo BOM Group only

9 comments:

  1. Esther that looks so beautiful. Thank you
    Godspeed,
    mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. talk about typo's - doing the comment over again and looking before I hit post! thank you Esther for making this pattern available to us on the yahoo group. It must have taken you ages to design this from the little black and white photo that you had and then to make it available to us free is beyond words. I am so enjoying this and looking at everyone's photos on the yahoo group. I look forward to making this quilt for the next 1 1/2 years or more and thank you for making it available to us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Esther, you are just amazing! All the work and thought you have put into all of this is incredible. Words fail me - and then to think you are sharing it freely. Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The month went by in a blink.. I love the second part already. Just started preping the zigzag, for paper piecing. I cn't say it enough, thank you Esther for making this quilt and sharing it with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much!! Looking forward to doing this next step!! I'm just working on step one now hoping to get it finished this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the beautiful BOM. I'm still debating what colors and fabrics to use...but need to figure it out soon so I can keep up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have done so much work for all of us!! Thanks so much, Esther!
    I just printed part 2; and now I actually have to get to bed, because it is already past midnight here....
    I doubt I will be able to sleep, with so much beauty to think about... ;)
    I can hardly wait to start tommorrow.
    Lots of love from the Netherlands by night!
    Ria.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Esther, it looks stunning this second part. As soon as my fabric arrives I'll be starting the next part. I hope you don't mind that I made you my monday-blogger-of-the-week.
    hugs,
    Marieke

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...