Friday 15 November 2013

Love Entwined Part 6 is Launched

It's time for: Flower Vase 3
You've done so much work! The workmanship on these flowers has been stunning: it's become a habit to look through our New Photo's Area before I do anything else online. And the colours - so many great ideas, so many interesting combinations, I love each and every one. There's so many great ideas and beautiful applique works being made. Thank you so much for sharing it in our group, I know it takes time to upload photos and share them with us and for that I thank you! We love them all!
So this month, it's more of the same. Take you time, enjoy each vase and its unique little personality and embellish. I learnt the hard way on my previous BOM Forget Me Not that it's so much easier to embellish and detail as you go along - don't leave it to the end.  Flower Vase 3 and 4 (next month) have an added shape next to the four hearts shape - so it's the perfect spot for some fussy cutting or borderie perse.
This is where we are up to:

No! it's not too late! 
Usually my patterns stay up for free for only 1 month, but Love Entwined is a very special quilt and I mean it when I say that I want any quilter, interested in making this historic BOM, to be able to do so for FREE, so for this reason; all the BOM parts up to the current block are still available for free over in my Yahoo Group. Go ahead, join us as we make it!

No, I haven't started yet!
With one thing and another, this quilt has conspired to stop me making a start on it! At least once a week I'll have an email from an interested quilter wanting to know if I've made a start yet. Well, the answer is, no I haven't. My year has personally been unexpectedly busy and I simply haven't had the space to make a start. This quilt is so special, I intend to make it my own way and in my own time and...hopefully...sooner rather than later.

Can't wait to see what you do this month...

‘Love Entwined 1790 Marriage Coverlet’ is a Free 18 Month Historic BOM
Each ‘block’ of the month is released monthly, on the 15th of each month. All ‘blocks’ are available for free during the month of their release. Any missed ‘blocks’ may be purchased.
All ‘blocks’ are available for download via my Yahoo BOM Group only

5 comments:

  1. Oh I am so pleased to hear that Esther. I must say I look every couple of days at all the beautiful versions. I am faithfully saving all the patterns as they are released. One day hopefully sooner rather than later I will make my start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw that the pattern for this month was up and saved and printed it out right away even though I have taken some time off from making it. I wanted to wait until all the vases and bouquets were out before I get started so I can plan color easier - also because I have been so trying to finish up things around here! Totally understand that you need to make your LE when you are ready to do it - that is the way with all of us quilters isn't it.
    Thank you so much for access to this quilt pattern - I consider it a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You Esther for another lovely month of enjoyment, it is such a soft arrangement this time to me, it sure compliments the other two vases which mine have been very strong colours so looking forward to trying to tone my colours down in this vase may be using more taupe tones. I'm about to down load and print the pattern. Again many thanks for sharing such a lovely quilt design. Cheers Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep telling myself that I must not be tempted that I need to finish some projects before starting on something new.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't started yet either. Any word on the original? Do you think we'll ever see a picture?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...