Monday 14 April 2014

Pomegranate at Sydney Royal Easter Show 2014


I love it when members send me pictures of quilts they've made using my patterns, its a real honour to see what's been made and how. I also love it when I stumble across quilts out there, by chance.

I really appreciate it and I have to take a moment to thank everyone who sends me quick emails to let me know where they've seen a quilt or where I've been in a magazine, many don't realise that I don't always know my quilt's been re-published or that one of my patterns have been exhibited. Honestly, I'm often the last to know!

Thank you for taking that moment to contact me!

This morning I was sent this image of my pattern 'Pomegranate' behind glass at the Sydney Royal Easter Show. I wish I could tell you who made it, but I don't have that information.

If you do make anything of mine, consider sharing it in our Group so we all ohhh and ahhhh over it! It's too good not to share.

1 comment:

  1. What a stunning display of colour and lots of eye candy to see; its a great photo and your lovely Red Pomegranate in the middle it looks so lovely it has to be one of my favourite small quilts Esther. Cheers Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...