Wednesday 9 April 2014

WOW: Free Easter Rose Table Runner

WOW = WIPs On Wednesdays 

It's that time of year again and this year I'm delighted to offer Easter Rose as the 2014 free Easter Project 

Blue and gold is such a classic combination and I have some beautiful gold stash fabrics that would really pick up on the dinnerware and vases we have on the table at this time of year... but the pink patchwork style below could look so good all year round. And then there's the red and pinks option of the first image..You see my dilemma? Of course, it wouldn't really feel like a pattern of mine without some colour scheme deliberation, would it?!
Each year I offer a free Easter project to members of my Yahoo BOM Group, this year I am releasing this table runner pattern. You can find it in the Group files area. It will be available for free to members until April 30th. 
What's Your WOW ?



10 comments:

  1. Thank you Esther. I love that blue and gold version. I think it's very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Esther, the pattern is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Esther you should have seen my sewing room yesterday with my stash all over the place trying to decide what fabrics to use for my table runner LOL. You sure get my old brain working all the time.
    Hugs and thanks. Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of the color variations are gorgeous! How do you choose? LOL! Lots of fun projects in the works in the link-up, too! Happy Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello to another week and more projects worked on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Esther
    Each association of colors has a lot of charm

    ReplyDelete
  7. Esther, I love that you show the design in different colorways. It never ceases to amaze me that I can be so drawn to a design in one colorway, yet feel so "meh" about it in different colors. This is a beautiful design. Do those little diamond bits inside the flower petals get reverse appliqued, or pieced in somehow?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love seeing all quilts in Pinterest wonder how I can add mine. I do have a pintest account but not sure how it really works. Lol.
    Bunny

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...