Wednesday 28 May 2014

WOW: Polka Dot Points

WOW = WIPs On Wednesday

What's another 12 hours spent on hand needle turned polka dot points? I've got all the time in the world!


Unfortunately, my needles don't have the same stamina I do. I've been through 6x already, just on hand sewing, which is really unusual. Are they just not making them as strong as they used to?

Here's is today's task, I'll be really pleased if I can get these done today, they look so simple and easy just sitting here, ready to be sewn down...


 What's Your WOW ?

5 comments:

  1. I could not get your linky to work today - I will check back later

    ReplyDelete
  2. How strange?! Seems to be working fine...

    ReplyDelete
  3. im sure they don't make needles as strong as they used to , both for hand and machine sewing, luckily Ive got a tin of my grandmas so they might last me
    Frankie
    http://www.knitwits-owls.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very impressive work Ester - if a little expensive in sewing needles. I admire your patience with so much hand sewing and so small and precise. It is going to look spectacular when it is finished

    ReplyDelete
  5. These polka dots are really so small Esther! You are so patient, and I am sorry that your needles didn't followed your lead!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...