Thursday 8 January 2015

Downsizing Fabric Sale

Well, it's come to this. I have more fabric than I could possibly use in a lifetime. Specifically, in my lifetime. And its been hard for me to accept this as, over the years, whenever I've considered selling any of it, I've fallen in love with it all over again....and simply couldn't part!

But enough is enough. The fact is I have too much fabric and I'm making a start on selling it. In fact, I have too much stuff generally. And I'll be putting those items up for sale as well, including threads and tools. I'll be updating my sales items every few days and will leave them up until they sell.

I have created a specific page to deal with selling these items, and you can view it by clicking here, or simply linking from the top of my page.

Wish me luck!




3 comments:

  1. Dear Esther, Iám very sorry to read your story. Do you also sell to women in the Netherlands? Otherwise you have to hire personel or is there an other way? I wish you all the luck you need. Lots of succes and a big hug. Maud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try and do this with embroidery threads etc every so often; I know how difficult it is to part with favourites and I always seem to need that exact thing once it is sold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your sales. I know i suffer when I feel overwhelmed so I hope this makes you feel better in the end. Although it is hard to part with the stuff we love.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...