Wednesday 11 February 2015

WOW: Lily Rose the CBBs

WOW = WIPs On Wednesdays

I'm working on those corner bits that are in each of the four corners of the centre. For LE, I resorted to calling certain shapes dewbies because I had no words for certian shapes. I don't know what to call these shapes, other than centre background bits or CBBs. They're lovely and I want them, I just don't know what to call them. Anyway, I've made one and I have the other three prepped and ready to be made. 

What's Your WOW?


8 comments:

  1. I never would have thought to use metallic gold thread on those leaves, but it looks perfect. Nice job on that CBB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous applique Esther. Thanks for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, love the gold and green color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A timely message about thread and machines -
    http://www.superiorthreads.com/newsletters/684/?kme=Clicked%20email%20link&km_Feb%20newsletter%20=View%20on%20websiteessage about thread and machines -

    ReplyDelete
  5. Esther, I just love that fabric! it's soooo cool. I can't wait to see it all finished.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CBBs sounds like a good invention to me, Esther. It makes them sound really important :o) I can't wait to see the whole centre.

    ReplyDelete
  7. dewbies sounds like a good name to me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dewbies sound like a creature from Mary Gibbs children story of Snugglepot and Cuddlepie LOL. But perfect for those shapes. Cheers Glenda who should be sewing not still looking at this weeks links on your blog LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...