Wednesday 22 April 2015

WOW: Taking It Easy

WOW = WIPs On Wednesdays
I've had a full week since my last WOW. But can't shake off my lingering cough so today I'll be making lots of lemon and ginger tea and taking it easy. I'll take a long walk and then sit down and decide just what to do with my design folio. I'm in two minds about the next BOM.

I'm having difficulty deciding which one to release... or whether to just release them both. I'm behind on my emails (what's new?) and have lots of little things to take care of on my blog and website before I can focus on crafting any patterns for release again.

Its a case of tidying up everything so that I have more room for my future creative mess. Does that make sense? I'm really excited about the rest of 2015 - quilt wise- and I'm looking forward to sharing my ideas here with you soon.

What's Your WOW?


5 comments:

  1. sounds like you need to take it easy and get your strength back, sometimes it takes a little while to pop back

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Clean up one mess, before you start another" - was one of my Grandmother's favourite sayings...
    So, it makes perfect sense!
    Best wishes for a speedy recovery - Cheers Wendy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear that you are still a little poorly. Take good care of yourself.
    I like to 'clear the decks' before embarking on new things too. Hope that you manage it in a gentle way that doesn't impede your recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallo Esther
    Thanks a lot for your visit on by blog and especially for your nice words. I am happy about it!
    You seem to be a big quilter - wow! I wish you all the best an a lot of creavity for the future!
    Kind regards Rita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you a quick recovery Esther.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...