Wednesday 7 October 2015

WOW: New Pattern Sneaky Peek!

WOW = WIPs On Wednesdays
Talk about unexpected! This is me, drafting my new quilt project. I've had the design at the back of my mind for a while now. Then when I got Di Ford's new fabric range into my house, I draped it over some chairs as was constantly looking at it. I wanted to use it up in a quick project (by my standards) so a wall hanging felt ideal - Lily Rose size or thereabouts. I wasn't sure if I had the time or motivation to fix another pattern - but last week I found both!

These pics are from last week and I'm looking forward to releasing the pattern here in the next week or so. I'll show it off properly just as soon as I work out how to get around my scanning issues.

What's Your WOW?


2 comments:

  1. I'm sure the new pattern/project is going to be beautiful like all the rest of the projects you design. It would be nice if it really is a quick project. Can't wait to see it. Gretchen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...