Wednesday 1 June 2016

WOW: Curating Fabric

WOW = WIPs On Wednesdays
Can you believe it's June already? It's only a few hours old but this month I've decided that I have to fess up and accept that I am not stash busting 2016 like I declared I would, no - nothing like it. Instead, I've decided to refer to my handpicked assortment of weekly fabric arrivals as 'curated'.

Hazel and Little Hazel only have a couple of months left before they're complete, so I've already been playing around and deciding which pattern from my stash of designs to release next. Of course, I need some new fabrics to help me decide and although I couldn't find any just right for that project, I did find some gorgeous new additions to go with an existing pink I've been wanting to use. What can I say? New fabrics are just too inspirational, I can't resist them!

What's Your WOW?

6 comments:

  1. Each year I try to say it will be a stash busting year and each year I fail - at least I do not buy a lot each year but somehow the stash seems to expand

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do try and move on fabric I think I wont use, I end up with piles of move on, then just before moving it on I have another look at it and some how the pile becomes smaller every time LOL. Cheers Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you might have been shopping in the same place as me.... lols

    ReplyDelete
  4. What pretty fabrics! I like the idea of fabric curation! I've been gifted and bought more than I've used so far this year, but we are only half way through the year, so perhaps I'll make progress to redress the balance in the next six months!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alright...I HAVE to know what that white and grey floral fabric is...it is too gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's the beautiful new range from DI FORD and it's pretty irresistible.. I just purchased a bit here and there to play with. I also used her old range for Nelke. I like her eye, her fabrics are always gorgeous ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...