Wednesday 24 August 2016

WOW: Drafting the Pattern

WOW= WIPs On Wednesdays
This week I've been drafting up the adjustments made on the calico wedding dress. I've also been visiting fabric shops looking for just the right texture and thickness of dress material. My DD works full time so she isn't able to come with me on these searches. I actually think this may be a good thing - too many options can create confusion and I know what I'm looking for :) 

I've also started my DHs novelty quilt fabric shirt just for fun (and seriously considering making my own so we can look like the perfectly odd couple when we go out for coffee), have finished my detailed sketch for the next Free BOM and have found 3 more patterns ready for release. What is it they say about asking a busy person to get stuff done? I'm flat out!

What's Your WOW?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...