Wednesday 23 November 2016

WOW: Jenny Henry's Love Entwined

WOW = WIPs On Wednesdays
Talk about exciting news! I think Jenny Henry might be the only quilter in New Zealand making Love Entwined and she just let me know last week that her LE had won Viewer's Choice for Amateur Quilt at the Auckland Quilt Show! WOW Jenny, what an achievement! Look at these beautiful tones, they're just incredible and it all looks so lovely, shining with it's own beauty and grace. 


It really makes my day when quilter's let me know how they're getting on and when they share such happy news as this, well it's too good not to share! Well done Jenny!

What's Your WOW?


6 comments:

  1. Jenny did you both proud. Thank you for your dedication to making this work of art available to so many. Congratulations to Jenny for her ribbons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! well done Jenny, and well done you for the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Gosh!! This is such a gorgeous, gorgeous quilt! I can certainly see why Jenny won the Viewer's Choice. Giant Congratulations!! Well Done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Jenny's quilt is so amazing - I love how she has used different fabrics in the borders - totally deserves viewer's choice !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...