Wednesday 1 March 2017

WOW: Secret Garden Part 2 is Launched!

WOW = WIPs On Wednesdays
I'm playing around with the Jardin Gris fabric range again today as I think about my Part 2 bird. I'll be honest - sticking with a single range is really hard for me. I should have known it would be like this as I always flip and flop on fabrics. It's so hard to commit. Anyhow, I'm wondering what colour my bird will be? Pink? Blue? Charcoal? One thing's for sure, with the lost key-chain dangling from it's beak, this is one bird that takes flight into our floral sanctuary..and I'm not fair behind!


What's Your WOW?



2 comments:

  1. These are such gorgeous fabrics, so soft and romantic looking

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...