Thursday 15 June 2017

Diamond Hill: Part 6 is Launched

Diamond Hill is my Current Free BOM for 2017
It runs from Jan - July 2017
You can take part in this BOM by joining my Facebook BOM Group (which is free)
Or by downloading the pattern directly from my blog on the 15th of each month


Members of my BOM Group over on Facebook have access to Part 6 of Diamond Hill via the 'FILES' area of our Group. For those of you not on Facebook, you can download Part 6 right here and right now by clicking the Diamond Hill Part 6 button above. The download (in PDF format) will automatically begin downloading.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...