Monday 26 June 2017

'Sweet 2016' by Judith Roush Knorr

'Through The Bakery Window' by Judith Roush Knorr

This 'Sweet 2016' was renamed 'Through The Bakery Window' by Judith and I think that's a perfect title. A display like this would certainly capture my attention and who couldn't resist window shopping these beauties? Can we just admire the popping background that makes these cake trays shine in all their mouth watering glory? Talk about temptation!

These fabric choices and the chic cakes really set this quilt apart. In April it won a ribbon at Judith's Quilt Guild. You'll notice that Judith opted for a Christmas pudding instead of a gingerbread house on the bottom tow - that month included the option of making either to celebrate the festive season. I love the pud, it looks good enough to eat right now!

Thanks for sharing your wall hanging with us Judith, for those of you not in the Sweet 2016 Facebook Group, I didn't want you to miss out on seeing this beauty.


Sweet 2016 is a deliciously fun and fabulous applique wall hanging. Read all about it and view each blog back when it was made over in the Sweet 2016 Quilt Archive and if you do make this quilt, be sure to join the Sweet 2016 Facebook Group!

2 comments:

  1. One Stunning quilt, love the back ground what a brave choice but it sure makes this quilt one of a kind. Congratulations Judith it sure deserves that ribbon. Cheers Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only have 4 completed but this picture has inspired me to get going again. I have been so very sick these last few months that it has been almost impossible to work on what I love to do. Now that I seem to be getting some better I want to see this quilt completed as I already know who I want to give it to. Thanks Esther and Judith for getting me going again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...