Wednesday 19 July 2017

WOW: Diamond Hill is Finished!

WOW = WIPs On Wednesdays
Well, that 7 months went by real quick, didn't it?! In case you missed it, my Free BOM Diamond Hill finished this month. That's right, it's all over. And I have been bowled over by all the Diamond Hill beauties coming along wonderfully over in my Facebook BOM Group. WOW, there are some stunners over there, I just love feasting my eyes on all the colour combinations and styles each quilter has brought into the quilt design.

This stunner is made by Jenny Henry. Check out her blog by clicking here, she has plenty more Diamond Hill images over on her blog, including detail shots. She has let me show it off here on my blog because I didn't make Diamond Hill myself (I've been making Secret Garden). Isn't it gorgeous? Jenny always impresses us with her dedication and talent (and speed!) and her Diamond Hill is no exception. Thanks for sharing it with us all Jenny, it's a shining example of how good Diamond Hill can be.

I'm going to miss releasing Diamond Hill each month, I've really enjoyed letting it loose each month and waiting to see what all our talented quilters do with it! I asked over in the Group if they had had enough for the year and wanted to rest before starting up a new BOM in the new year next year but they weren't having any of that! They voted for yet another Free BOM to take us all from August - December this year. So, their wish is my command. I'm drafting up the next 'mini BOM' right now. Stay tuned, it will be released on August 15th.

Phew! It makes me wonder where they all find the time?!

What's Your WOW?



3 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...