Wednesday 16 August 2017

WOW: My New Free BOM Is Up & Running!

WOW = WIPs On Wednesdays
If you haven't already heard, there's a new free BOM in town and it's here to keep you busy right up until Christmas, so raid that stash and create a gorgeous windowsill scene today. I'm making mine up in wonderfully cheerful Fassett's and can't wait to start showing off my vases.

If feels great to have another BOM out and I'm already excited because I know there'll be lots of eye candy all over the Group before too long. Phew! Another BOM out of my sketchbook and brought to life. It feels good to get it out into the world.

What's Your WOW?


4 comments:

  1. I right clicked and took the image url from the WOW image and replaced the photobucket link with it in the html code. It worked, but it's pretty large. Better than a photobucket nonsense message though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you define what a "BOM" is? I see it all over your blog, and in several blogs linked to yours, but nowhere do I see an explanation. In my world, a BOM is a Bill of Materials. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...