Monday 20 November 2017

BOM 2018: Introducing 'Daisy Blue' (3 of 3)

Beginners, fear not! I have not forgotten you in my BOM 2018 offerings. As you know, my BOM 2018 includes 3 x BOM quilts (and a few extras to boot) and whilst I'll always show you how to navigate the blocks of all my quilts each month, I know there are some of you starting out who just want things easy.

'Daisy Blue' is a quilt custom designed for all you beginners out there and is approachable, achievable and a perfect quilt to 'step up' your skills with.

I'm thinking of making my own Daisy Blue from my Fassett stash, which explains my riot of colour below, but as always, the potential to create your own style with your own favoured fabrics - be they bold or gentle, is limitless.



Make your 2018 the most creative yet, join my BOM 2018 now to secure your Early Bird Discount (expires Thanksgiving). You can pay in full once or in monthly installments. Simply click the early bird to learn more and sign up.






1 comment:

  1. Love both versions! I'd make this one first - and I'm not a beginner. So lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...