Wednesday 1 November 2017

WOW: Make Way November!

WOW = WIPs On Wednesdays
I've got big plans for November..but first I just have to battle through a sinus infection that has left me lying about in bed feeling dizzy and cross eyed. It's my birthday later this week and I really can't be having it from my sickbed, so I'm doing everything I can to get better.

I know you're all as excited as I am about my BOM reveal and I can't wait to get back on my feet and start showing off exactly what I've been up to.. because, oh boy, it's special!

What's Your WOW?



7 comments:

  1. Dear Esther, I hope you feel much better soon. Looking forward to the reveal of your new BOM for 2018. Trying to get some projects done before then, except it is not working at the moment. Putting in a big effort to get back on track. November already?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon. And happy birthday- I believe you should celebrate for weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you and so glad you have these links to drop in to to help past your time in bed Cheers Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you, Esther and a return to health.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Esther,
    I am so sorry to hear about your sinus infection. I have had great success using hot water and a towel over my head to get the infection to drain. I am sure you have meds, but the stream will naturally help and supplement the drugs. I wish you an early Happy Birthday - you have to feel better for that! {{Hugs}} to a quick and speedy recuperation. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...