Wednesday 8 November 2017

WOW: My Birthday

WOW = WIPs On Wednesdays
Last week feels like just yesterday to me right now, so my birthday took me somewhat by surprise this year. I have been battling a bad sinus infection which makes lifting my head up for more than 10 minutes very difficult, so I wanted a low key quiet day. I also wanted to bake a traditional cake this year around, but was much too sick, so my DDs brought round a tray of delicious morsels. And of course, there were tulips. Right now I am in love with tulips and can't get enough of them.

Thank you for sending me good thoughts and birthday wishes this past week. I am finally  on the mend and my mind is preoccupied with one thing - showing off my new beautiful BOMs. I'm getting back on my feet even as I type this, so it won't be long now..

What's Your WOW?


10 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Esther, and hope you are feeling better soon!! It's no fun to be feeling poorly on your special day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you are feeling better and happy belated birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pleased to hear that you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you're getting better, Esther! Sinus infections are the worst - make our heads feel as if they are going to burst.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Esther I hope you are feeling well enough to enjoy the links that are coming in today in between sleeps. Hugs Glenda.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Belated happy birthday, Esther! I hope that you recover quickly from your illness. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry to hear you are sick. Hope you recover quickly. Happy Birthday! So sweet of you DDs to make it special.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you are feeling better - and as I age, I want ALL my birthdays to be "low key", hope your year is fantastic and even more creative (if that is even possible)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy belated birthday and thank you for hosting WOW

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...