Wednesday 31 January 2018

WOW: Playing With Prints!

WOW = WIPs On Wednesdays
Today is the last day of January, and I'm loving what a productive month it's been!

-I've launched 4 BOMs
-Tidied out all my cupboards and checked over all my stored quilts
-Confirmed 4 new designs for drafting
-Started a new Group for stenciling and painting quilts
- And started on making my own blocks

So today, I'm taking the morning to do some serious playing. This package from Fat Quarter Shop arrived 2 weeks ago and after checking to make sure it was all there, I set it aside to explore when I had time. That time is now and I can't wait to dig in. I'm filling out my Kaffee stash for my BOM Love Always and this pack will make up those fabrics that I didn't have enough of.

What's Your WOW?



3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your new package Esther, it sure looks like a fun one, you have been lucky this week with this package and your chintz find Cheers Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, there's nothing quite like getting a box of fabric and quilting goodies in the mail! I can never get enough of that Kaffe Fassett fabric. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...