Sunday 18 February 2018

BOM 2018: Morning Glory, Prepping Part 2

All prepped up and ready to sew! 

You'd think that after Love Entwined, I'd never want to see another zig-zag border? Nope! I love a zig zag border and sewing a new light and dark contrasting shaded one for my Morning Glory makes me completely happy.
Of course there is all the pesky preparation that has to happen first, but once I've got that done, it will all be plain sailing..

Watch this space..





Morning Glory is my current paid BOM. It's an applique and pieced quilt. 

You can start this BOM today! 

Simply click the quilt image to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...