Wednesday 21 February 2018

WOW: A New Morning Glory Zig Zag Border

WOW = WIPs On Wednesdays
I'm already up bright and early this morning, sewing my new zig zag border. That's today's goal. As you can see, I have wisely NOTCHED my template stack so that I don't make the same mistake. 
Phew! I hate making mistakes and when it happens because I didn't bother to actually read and check my work against my own pattern.. well that's just ridiculous. Can't wait to put this zig zag border drama behind me.

What's Your WOW?


2 comments:

  1. Usual for you, brilliant tip! I have learned more here in a few weeks of reading through back posts than in a dozen books. You are quite a resource. Thank you so very much, Esther.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Esther

    Thank you for a great tip. I did the same thing with my LE diamonds. Took me a while to work out that I put the print where I needed to put my plain piece. Your Morning Glory looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...