Wednesday 25 April 2018

WOW: Feeling Sorry For Myself

WOW = WIPs On Wednesdays
Well, I'm going stir crazy. It's been 2 weeks since I injured myself and although I'm getting better, the getting is slow going. Some days I feel almost back to normal, but then the following day the pain and discomfort is double. I still can't get into my car and I'm just so over feeling this way.

There have been some positives - my paperwork and design folios have finally been organized (this was long overdue) and I'm catching up on bits here and there. But, the painkillers I take make it hard for me to focus for more than a few hours a day, so even that becomes too much.

I'm still working on my case of random fabric squares that I'm joining up to be a purposeful mis-mash quilt.

Last week some gorgeous new Fassett fabrics arrived, but I've been feeling so tired, I haven't even unpacked the parcel properly. I'm looking forward to turning a corner, the sooner the better.

What's Your WOW?



12 comments:

  1. Get well soon, I hope you can do your work again soon and enjoy your sewing again.
    Greetings, Marita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pain us a miserable thing. Robs you of everything. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you. The older I get the longer it takes to bounce back. The HST's look very interesting. Sometimes the little elements of a quilt make it come together. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to watching their progress on this beautiful design. Hope you are feeling better!

    สมัคร D2BET

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Esther,
    I am so sorry to hear you are still suffering. Sending healing thoughts and vibes you way. {{Hugs}} a bunch for you! Those HSTs look small but I know they'll make a wonderful mish mash scrappy quilt!
    ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm feeling sorry for you too, I've been there with the back pain and it is no fun! It takes a long time to heal and I pray that you will get back to normal soon! Take care...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have 2 pizza boxes of 2 1/4 inch squares that I am trying to decide what to make with them.
    It started as a big popcorn tin full. I've made numberous hotpads, doll blankets and pin cushions with them so far, but there are still tons to use!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to read you are having better days. Thank you for hosting the link party.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hear you. The older I get the longer it takes to bounce back. The HST's look very interesting. Sometimes the little elements of a quilt make it come together. Hope you feel better soon.
    HolidayPalace

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sending you lots of love, hugs and feel-good vibes. Hope you are good as new soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning Esther, worst part of been in so much pain is not been able to sew while sitting or lying around all day. Sending lots of get well vibes Glenda PS I’m sure Jenny’s SG cheered you up though .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...