Wednesday 23 May 2018

WOW: Indulging in Fabric

WOW = WIPs On Wednesdays
So, I've been indulging in some fabric treats recently. I have 6 new designs all drawn up and I'm bursting at the seams to start making them up. Or at least prioritize a list to start making them up. So really, this IS a WIP.. it's just a WIP  before the work begins.

It's cold, dark because it's so early and gloomy down my way, that's why this image is so yellow from my indoor lights. I know it's not the best quality pic, but I just wanted to share my happiness with you. I love it when a new fabric parcel arrives, it gets my creative inspiration flowing..

What's Your WOW?


2 comments:

  1. Comme vous Esther,je suis toujours si impatiente quand de nouveau tissus sont comandés
    Belle journée a vous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, Esther -- that Kaffe Fassett floral with the damask background is STUNNING! I zoomed in on my screen as much as I could but I still could not make out a pattern name. Is it something current or something you've stashed for awhile?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...