Monday 23 July 2018

'Blueberry Hill' by Nancy Arseneault

Nancy has used my 'Diamond Hill' pattern and created her own marvelous version she has named 'Blueberry Hill'. Isn't it gorgeous? Nancy came up with this striking 'cheddar and periwinkle' color scheme after being inspired by a box of Kleenex!

I just love knowing these little quirky details and when Nancy sent me that info in an email, it put a huge grin on my face. I'm really rather keen on cheddar yellow since I explored Georgian colour schemes back in 2013 for my 1790 coverlet 'Love Entwined'. Seeing it in use on an actual quilt is an eye opener, it's striking and fresh. I love it.

Thanks for submitting your quilt to the Open Gallery for everyone to enjoy Nancy, I hope we'll get to see even more pics of this stunning quilt in the future.

If you'd like to read more about Diamond Hill, you can check out the Diamond Hill post archive right here on this blog by clicking the image below. 

'Diamond Hill' 
Read more about this quilt by clicking here now

------------------------ Open Quilt Gallery------------------------ 
Thanks to Nancy for sharing her finished quilt pics with us all to take inspiration from. If you'd like to see more finished quilts made from any of my patterns, visit my Open Gallery. It's a place for all quilters who make any of my quilts to show off their creations in a central online gallery. Submitting your quilt pics is easily done via an upload screen directly on my website. Clear here now if you'd like to submit your own quilt.

1 comment:

  1. this is absolutely gorgeous. thank you so much for all the inspiration on your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...