Tuesday 24 July 2018

'On My Window, Flowers Bloom' by Pat Bandura

  Pat has created a beautiful 'On My Window, Flower's Bloom'  
The blue sky background is a winner: the flowers shine out against their background and the shading glows. Look at those full, luscious blooms; it's a beauty worthy of prime position. 

The use of colour in Pat's wall hanging is simply superb. I love her shaded purple heads (look at that mottled one at the base of the vase!) and the red and yellow heads are also full of beautiful detail. 

If you'd like to read more about On My Window, Flowers Bloom, you can check out the OMWFB post archive right here on this blog by clicking the image below. 

'On My Window, Flowers Bloom' 
Read more about this quilt by clicking here now

--------------------- Open Quilt Gallery---------------------
Thanks to Pat for sharing her finished quilt pics with us all to take inspiration from. If you'd like to see more finished quilts made from any of my patterns, visit my Open Gallery. It's a place for all quilters who make any of my quilts to show off their creations in a central online gallery. Submitting your quilt pics is easily done via an upload screen directly on my website. Clear here now if you'd like to submit your own quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...